WE ARE GAMEMAKERS
Who we are:
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What we need:
Our Assistant Operations Manager is fundamental to the overall studio’s success by partnering with the Operations Manager to create an excellent workplace and experience for all! More importantly, the role requires a personable, proactive, self-starter. You are a flexible team player with strong problem solving and organization skills. Managing multiple projects simultaneously is your norm!
- Help keep our office running seamlessly by managing and stocking inventory, assisting with procurement and shipping, partnering with maintenance staff on building issues, ensuring a great office experience for employees, and creating a vibrant & well-functioning studio environment.
- Provide reliable administrative support to the President and other leaders: calendaring, travel arrangements, expense reports, etc.
- Provide support for team events in terms of logistics as well as creative planning on how to make them fun & engaging.
- Greet visitors at the front desk as needed, making our guests feel welcome and helping with any related logistics (security protocols, etc)
- Establish, maintain, improve, and share reports & documentation related to studio operations
- Actively seek ways to improve efficiency and processes.
- Able to be on-site in San Mateo, CA.
- Able to lift at least 25lbs.
Who you are:
- You thrive in a dynamic environment that balances the competing and shifting priorities of facilities, logistics and people.
- You enjoy a mix of desk/computer work with hands-on work around the office.
- You love interacting with many different people and find joy in helping others.
- You are always thinking about how something could be done better and taking action to make those improvements.
SECURITY NOTICE - We have recently been made aware of increasing occurrences of bad actors posing as company HR personnel to gain information from "potential candidates", in the form of job interviews and offers. These scams can be quite sophisticated and appear legitimate.
Please know that 31st Union and 2K never uses instant messaging apps to contact prospective employees or to conduct interviews.
If you believe you have been a victim of such a scam, you may fill out a complaint form at https://complaint.ic3.gov/ and https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/ detailing as much as possible. We are taking these matters very seriously and apologize for any inconvenience.
Join our mission: Bring fun, inspiration and awe to our lives and to our community: