WE ARE GAMEMAKERS
Who we are:
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What we need:
We are seeking our next key Producer with strong art production acumen to join our team. With your honed project management skills, you will focus on innovation and quality while successfully planning, tracking and delivering results by building and managing production scheduled and other tracking methods. Your solid understanding of character art pipelines, to include modeling, rigging, materials and animation, will allow you to partner with studio project leads through various stages of development to ensure and empower milestones are delivered on time and at exceptional quality.
- Manage the Production process, best practices and timely deliveries of art assets and deliverables.
- Create and maintain detailed schedules to help identify priorities, assess scope, and continually measure velocity and assess risks
- Run review, scoping and general sync meetings and record notes. Distribute notes to the team and ensure action items and tasks and then recorded in task tracking software (JIRA/Shotgun)
- Help maintain team velocity and focus by unblocking developers and promoting alignment between developers and creative leadership, communicate status changes and elevate risks
- Partner with Senior Production and studio leadership to communicate development concerns and staffing needs
- Own and maintain JIRA and Shotgun tracking databases, create dashboards for team task management and communication
Who you are:
- Friendly, helpful, and collaborative in a team-based environment; self-motivated, results-oriented self-starter with a strong drive to deliver quality products
- Familiar with industry standard software and tools used by Production for communication, tasking, and assets tracking: JIRA, Shotgun, Excel, MS Office, PowerPoint, Cloud storage applications, etc.
- 4+ years’ Production experience in internal or external game development, knowledge of AAA helpful
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), time and project management skills
- Familiarity with the gaming market and industry trends, as they relate to game development and market research
- Capable of prioritizing and managing several important items at once, without allowing anything to be lost in the process
- Ability to identify and analyze risk while providing mitigation support if requested
Join our mission: Bring fun, inspiration and awe to our lives and to our community: