WE ARE GAMEMAKERS
Who we are:
We are a diverse team of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
What we need:
Our culture is our cornerstone and we’re always looking for culture adds to make us better!
31st Union is seeking an energetic, detail oriented and positive Associate Producer to help produce our super ambitious AAA title in partnership with and under the direction of our senior Production staff.
- Own administrative functions as required by the development team, organize meetings, create JIRA and Shotgun tasks.
- As a member of Production, help oversee and manage internal and external resources to meet production schedules and maintain a coherent creative vision throughout the entire development life cycle.
- Work closely with Producers to develop product budgets and schedules.
- Assist with ensuring adherence to project schedules and budgets.
- Collect, organize, and manage material sets for distribution to various internal and external parties.
- Run agenda-driven meetings to help the team understand, align, and execute against common goals.
- Task team using JIRA, Shotgun and other tracking and scoping tools.
Who you are:
- Friendly, helpful, and collaborative in a team-based environment; self-motivated, results-oriented self-starter with a strong drive to deliver quality products
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with industry standard software and tools used by Production for communication, tasking, and assets tracking: JIRA, Shotgun, Excel, MS Office, PowerPoint, Cloud storage applications, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience in internal or external game development
- Previous experience in project management and production
- Professional, service-oriented demeanor, able to interface with all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), time and project management skills
- Adept at the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to conduct themselves in a professional manner with all co-workers
- Able to pick up new tools and technologies and learn new processes quickly
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities, as assigned by senior management
- Capable of multitasking and managing several important items at once, without allowing anything to be lost in the process
- Ability to identify and analyze risk while providing mitigation support if requested
- Ability to self-prioritize effectively, to ensure the key items are delivered to meet immediate project needs
Join our mission: Bring fun, inspiration and awe to our lives and to our community: