What We’re Looking For:
You will play a critical role in both managing a portfolio of partners and driving growth across their portfolio.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to leverage their strategic account management and business development skills with a leading global EdTech company working with top education and industry brands
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Serve as primary contact for edX partners and own relationships across the institutions.
- Set and achieve goals related to the partnership, marketing strategy and course content portfolio
- Pursue new content opportunities at your partner institutions to meet edX business objectives and partner goals
- Provide ongoing consultative support to partner on marketing, content, strategy and how to meet our mutual goals/objectives for the partnerships
- Work cross functionally by collaborating with edX executives to meet business objectives and effectively coordinate with internal teams from marketing, product and support to deliver on partnership needs and goals
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 5+ years experience in professional services, account management or business development, serving diverse global organizations
- Proven success growing relationships and achieving growth targets
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate effectively cross-functionally
- Ability to manage a portfolio of multiple projects from various partners simultaneously
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication
- Comfort with ambiguity and proactive, optimistic approach to problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and get work done through others. Strong stakeholder management across a range of partners, levels, functions.
- Experience or can demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- A startup mentality
- The ability to travel, 20%-25% of the time
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Demonstrated working knowledge of educational technologies, deploying SaaS technologies, or content production preferred.
edX is the education movement for restless learners. Together with our founding partners Harvard and MIT, we’ve brought together more than 38 million learners, the majority of top-ranked universities in the world, and industry-leading companies onto one online learning platform that supports learners at every stage. And we’re not stopping there—as a global nonprofit, we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location.
About 2U, Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $85,000.00 with potential bonus. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate’s assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.