What We’re Looking For:
The Sr. HRIS Analyst is responsible for providing support across multiple functional areas of Workday (HCM, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Compensation, Talent and Learning), advanced reporting and security. This role will collaborate with global HRIS team members to enhance existing processes, and provide support to resolve complex tasks/requirements. The Sr. HRIS Analyst is also responsible for participating in any future development activities, including system upgrades and the implementation of additional applications and functionality. The Sr. HRIS Analyst will work in a matrix organization, reporting functionally into the Sr Director of HR Technology and locally into the Sr Director, Talent Management. This individual must be passionate about technology, automation, efficiency and working in an agile environment.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Develop and deliver complex custom reports, dashboards and analytics to help drive business decisions.
- Implement and maintain security configuration and compliance.
- Provide cross functional support for Workday modules including HCM, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking Compensation, Talent and Learning.
- Leverage deep Workday and systems knowledge to identify interdependencies and clearly communicate the business process, technical implications and benefits/risks to stakeholders.
- Configure, test and deploy system upgrades, enhancements including semi-annual/weekly Workday releases.
- Identify opportunities to increase automation, streamline reporting practice and reduce the amount of time required to complete specific tasks.
- Identify opportunities within existing processes and implement scalable solutions.
- Integrating systems and processes as a part of M&A activities.
- Identify additional opportunities for technology enablement across all HR Processes.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Have a B.A./B.S with (5) five to (7) seven years relevant work experience; or an equivalent in education and experience.
- Minimum of (2) two years experience with Workday HCM.
- Experience developing and maintaining advanced reports, dashboards and scorecards.
- Proven ability to present data to senior leadership in a concise and meaningful way.
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and interpret data.
- Strong experience with HCM processes.
- Advanced security experience (preferred).
- Workday Certification highly desired.
- Experience leading complicated cross-functional projects.
- Experience with implementing enhancements and providing creative solutions in both structured and unstructured environments.
- Strong written and/or verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel (e.g., pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) skills.
- Enjoy problem-solving and taking on challenges.
- Experience with Tableau is a plus.
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- This role typically works from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with breaks throughout the day.
- This role will primarily be sedentary using a computer, keyboard, and telephone to perform most duties.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc., partners with the world's leading universities to select, design and deliver premium online short courses which enables lifelong learners across the globe to obtain industry-relevant skills that are certified by the world’s most reputable academic institutions.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
2U is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U Cape Town offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with coffee from our in-house barista. We have other in-house perks like subsidised healthy meals, a gym with free yoga sessions and social events all year round. We celebrate special milestones like birthdays and workaversaries, truly showing that #RelationshipsMatter.
2U Cape Town offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- 2 complimentary Getsmarter short courses per year
- Subsidised medical aid with Discovery
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous leave policy including time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.