What We’re Looking For:
An Enrolment Advisor is responsible for recruiting students for various short courses and is accountable for reaching individual set monthly student targets.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
Student Recruiting Activity
- Be responsible for meeting individual enrolment goals set out by Student Enrolment management.
- Establish rapport and develop relationships with prospective students via various communication channels.
- Utilise creative problem-solving skills to overcome any obstacles while guiding potential students through our course enrolment process.
- Utilising all the tools provided by the company.
- Nurture prospects to follow up with their intent to enrol.
- Represent the University Partner to the best of your ability, keeping in mind that you need to protect the integrity, brand and reputation of the institution through every engagement with prospective students.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Tertiary education required OR 2 years experience in Consultative Sales (Edtech industry is preferred).
- 1+ years of experience in a metrics-driven environment.
- Strong sales and customer service background.
- A proven track record of achieving measurable results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven department.
- Experience in higher education or teaching is preferred.
- Verbal and written fluency of the English language.
- Excellent computer skills (efficient use and knowledge of Google Suite. Exposure to Salesforce is advantageous).
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to establish rapport with customer base.
- Ability to focus on specific quantifiable goals and deliver goals on a consistent basis.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask responsibilities at all times.
- Ability to utilise creative problem-solving skills to overcome any obstacles while guiding potential students through our course enrollment process.
- Strong closing and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to contact students internationally.
- Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Passion and a 'can-do' attitude.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc., partners with the world's leading universities to select, design and deliver premium online short courses which enables lifelong learners across the globe to obtain industry-relevant skills that are certified by the world’s most reputable academic institutions.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
2U is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U Cape Town offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with coffee from our in-house barista. We have other in-house perks like subsidised healthy meals, a gym with free yoga sessions and social events all year round. We celebrate special milestones like birthdays and workaversaries, truly showing that #RelationshipsMatter.
2U Cape Town offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- 2 complimentary Getsmarter short courses per year
- Subsidised medical aid with Discovery
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous leave policy including time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.