What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a Paid Search Specialist to manage the strategy and performance of paid search marketing campaigns aimed at recruiting students into 2U-powered bootcamps and degree programs. This person will be operating on the front lines of our marketing team and directly managing media strategy, execution, and analysis for a complex portfolio of campaigns with substantial budgets. This role will also have significant involvement in creative testing, media innovation, and automation strategy. The ideal candidate has demonstrated analytical aptitude and is motivated to become an expert in digital marketing.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Manages day-to-day execution and performance of paid search marketing against profitability targets for a defined portfolio of 2U-powered bootcamps and degree programs
- Builds reporting dashboards to monitor KPIs
- Uses critical thinking, data analysis, and platform expertise to troubleshoot issues and generate actionable plans to optimize full-funnel volume and cost efficiency
- Proactively identifies opportunities for audience, geography, and channel expansion
- Performs ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Develops hypotheses and execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI for paid search
- Works collaboratively with program-specific marketing stakeholders to optimize performance goals and prioritize work according to business impact
- Owns reporting, analysis, and communication of performance, including forecasting
- Stays up-to-date on industry best practices and apply them as appropriate
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 1-3 years experience in paid media management, digital marketing strategy, business/marketing analytics, or related role
- Demonstrated data analysis abilities and data-driven approach to problem solving
- Highly motivated to learn digital marketing and directly manage a complex portfolio of campaigns
- Self-motivated learner and process-based thinker
- Familiarity with digital marketing platforms a plus (such as Google Ads, Facebook, or LinkedIn)
- Attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high quality documents
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $65,000, with potential bonus eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate’s assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.