What We’re Looking For:
The Portfolio Investment team at 2U is growing, and we’re looking for a User Experience (UX) Analyst/Sr. Analyst. This role requires strong interest and capabilities in research and design of engaging and innovative user experiences. You will be responsible for developing and executing tests for understanding and segmenting users to better nurture and drive conversions and enrollments. You will be responsible for creating and identifying KPIs for each initiative, measuring performance against these KPIs, and reporting findings to Stakeholders. The UX analyst will be tasked with providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to our Marketing Leadership team.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Own end-to-end performance analysis of key Marketing initiatives and tests
- Conduct, monitor and review test-level analysis on an as-needed basis
- Provide and maintain topline scorecard and results reporting to key stakeholders
- Develop holistic understanding of how key moments in the user flows impact down-funnel metrics
- Identify key opportunities for optimizations throughout the evolving user journey
- Develops behavior-based models for understanding and segmenting users to better nurture and drive conversions and enrollments
- Establish and monitor success criteria and metrics both at a macro and micro level
- Drive weekly meetings with ‘product/workstream owners’ to ensure alignment on latest data, flag trends
- Establish and monitor a centralized database and reporting system (eg marketing analytics, portfolio analytics. etc.)
- Provide an Executive Summary roll-up of initiative progress; present to executive stakeholders on a monthly basis
- Provide visibility on major tests to key cross-functional stakeholders.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- BS degree in Business, Statistics, Economics or similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Advanced analytical and research skills along with experience working with data in a highly analytic environment
- Proven business experience with Tableau, SQL, and Excel/Google Sheets
- 3+ years’ experience in a technical BI analyst role or analytical role with focus on digital customer experience
- eCommerce experience a plus
- Keen design and data visualization skills – you know how to transform data to generate useful insights and be easily digestible
- Strong written and oral communication skills – you can build analytical and decision support models, synthesize recommendations, and create effective presentations for all audiences
- Team player mindset, with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
Our ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. They will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is critically important.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $58,000, with potential bonus eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate’s assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.