What We’re Looking For:
A Senior Paid Social Specialist is a highly experienced PPC expert who specialises in managing, analysing and implementing effective optimisation strategies. Their primary function is to deliver against business and marketing goals within the GetSmarter Paid Media team across multiple Paid Social platforms.
The role requires a proven record and excellent understanding of Paid Social and SEO principles, analysis skills and has at least 3+ years in the Digital Advertising Industry.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Support the development and execution of the Paid Social strategy in order to generate quality leads. This includes campaign building, optimisation, testing, monitoring, planning, calendar management, budget management, platform selection, implementing remarketing strategies and reporting.
- Seek ways to improve effectiveness and efficiency within the Paid Social team in order to aid revenue growth.
- Work with other team members to ensure that the cross channel spend mix between Display, Paid Social and Paid Search teams is analysed and defined to achieve maximum ROI across the portfolio’s on a regular basis.
- Work with Brand Strategists & other key stakeholders to create and optimise effective creative and ad types across the Paid Social platforms.
- As a Senior Specialist in the Paid Social team you will assist your HOD with training interns/junior team members, reviewing their campaigns and helping them to achieve their KPI’s.
- Conduct regular spend, geo and overall campaign performance analysis using tools such as Tableau, AdWords, Google Analytics and Excel and report on findings.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 3 - 5 years experience in Digital Marketing
- Facebook Blueprint Certified, Doubleclick experience is advantageous
- Business / Marketing degree preferable
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Ability to work collaboratively with large marketing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and willingness to train/mentor juniors within the paid social team as and when needed
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
2U is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U Cape Town offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with coffee from our in-house barista. We have other in-house perks like subsidised healthy meals, a gym with free yoga sessions and social events all year round. We celebrate special milestones like birthdays and workaversaries, truly showing that #RelationshipsMatter.
2U Cape Town offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- 2 complimentary Getsmarter short courses per year
- Subsidised medical aid with Discovery
- 4% 2U contribution towards Discovery Life Pension Fund and Group Risk Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous leave policy including time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.