What We’re Looking For:
The Senior Industry Insights Specialist will partner with Strategic Partnerships Account Managers in supporting key relationships with partner companies that commit to providing employment opportunities to our students. The Senior Industry Insights Specialist will be responsible for supporting large-scale hiring initiatives by identifying top-fit candidates and proactively showcasing job opportunities to our student network while delivering quality results to our key partners. In addition, you will support day-to-day sourcing efforts for our portfolio of partner employers globally. You will take an analytical, critical approach to talent delivery efforts and be responsible for collecting and analyzing industry feedback data related to the tech talent pipeline. You will use this data to identify trends at the local and national levels, driving improvements to Career Services support and overall graduate employment outcomes.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Source potential candidates through research, internal networking, assessments, and direct outreach to our job-seeking students and in conjunction with our Career Director Team. Create and execute search strategies across a variety of markets and programs.
- Leverage strategic thinking, influencing, and communication skills in order to run a successful search process and deliver exceptional talent to key partners. Develop customized talent sourcing and recruitment strategies for key partners globally.
- Collaborate on efforts to understand where candidates are “missing the mark” and execute on findings via cross-functional collaboration. Analyze conversions and other key data points to learn, grow, and constantly improve results.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of all activity in Salesforce, Google Drive, and other platforms.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 5+ years of experience in talent sourcing, recruitment, or talent acquisition/HR.
- Passion for making the world a better place through skills-based education.
- Observant and creative, able to translate the needs of hiring managers into accessible employment opportunities for our students.
- Expert in talent sourcing best practices. This might include talent pipeline management strategies, experience with technical recruiting, and a track record of supporting large companies in hiring at scale.
- Experience in the tech space previously and the ability to “talk tech” with peers, recruiters, and hiring managers.
- Excellent at developing and following processes, working under deadlines, and meeting delivery goals.
- Results-oriented and can own and deliver on a wide range of OKRs and KPIs.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM, Google Drive/Microsoft Office, and other collaboration tools.
- Organized and detail-oriented. Always up-to-date in documentation and record creation.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $62,000, with potential bonus eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate’s assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.