What We’re Looking For:
The ideal candidate for this role has 4+ years working in the Salesforce ecosystem as a Salesforce Administrator or Salesforce Developer. Your background should include extensive administrative experience supporting Enterprise-sized Salesforce CRMs that are heavily integrated with a vast array of platforms and 3rd party vendors (e.g. NetSuite, SendGrid). This requires the ability to support applications using Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities and the Force.com platform. The candidate should be a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 4+ years of development experience with Apex, VisualForce and Force.com
- Expertise implementing in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud a must
- Have a thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform and be able to interact with business users to understand requirements in order to translate them into design specifications
- Salesforce administration, release management and deployment expertise
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce products and licensing models
- Salesforce Development/Customizations (API, APEX, Visual Force, Workflows)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations is required
- Experience with management of Salesfore.com sandboxes, including their integrations
- Ability to analyze complex systems, and troubleshoot and isolate system issues.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification, Admin Certifications.
- Experience with Lightning, WorkDay, NetSuite, Pardot or Marketing Cloud
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $122,520, with potential bonus eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate’s assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.