What We're Looking For
The ideal candidate for this role has 8-12 years working in the Salesforce ecosystem as a seasoned Salesforce Developer and Architect. This position will provide the candidate with the opportunity to help shape solutions that will have a large impact across the organization. Your background should include extensive architecture experience supporting Enterprise-sized Salesforce CRMs that are heavily integrated with a vast array of platforms and 3rd party vendors (e.g. NetSuite, WorkDay, SendGrid). This requires the ability to support applications using Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Pardot, Marketing Cloud and Communities. The candidate should be a hard working software architect who enjoys a challenge and who is still actively working on code.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Provide technical leadership and create end-to-end scalable solutions with Salesforce and external applications
- Participate in code reviews and establish a framework of best practices to guide the team
- Coach and mentor the development team, helping with the design of solutions
- Assist with merge conflicts and pull request approvals
- Research and brainstorm DevOps enhancements
- Test and validate designs through rapid prototyping
- Work with the product team to understand project requirements
- Propose and refine data model designs and data lifecycle practices
- Document technical designs and present them to the development and product team
Things That Should Be In Your Background
- 8-12 years Salesforce technical leadership experience - Salesforce Lead Developer, Technical lead, Technical Architect
- Seasoned integration architect with 8+ years experience integrating Salesforce with other enterprise-level applications
- Candidate must have a deep technical Salesforce background with an enterprise mentality, having completed several large Salesforce implementations
- SME in Apex, Visualforce, Aura Components and LWC
- Expertise implementing in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Background working with Marketing Cloud, Pardot
- Experience configuring and using Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery tools
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical information to developers and business leaders
- Superior writing skills with demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical design documents
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification, Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification, Salesforce Architect Certification or proven experience to deliver complex salesforce implementations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role
- Master’s Degree Computer Science/Information Systems
- Experience in the EdTech Industry
- Experience with WorkDay or NetSuite
- Understanding of Einstein Discovery, Einstein Analytics
- Experience using DataDog to monitor, identify and alert around performance failures within Salesforce.
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, other)
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $150,000.00, with potential bonus eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidate’s assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.