What We’re Looking For:
The Marketing Coordinator plays a key role in executing and project management of marketing strategy for multiple university partner degree programs. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinators are constantly looking for a better approach and to improve workflows, will prioritize their time and others time effectively and will support their stakeholders in producing the highest quality work possible. Additionally, successful Coordinators will be detail-oriented, strong communicators and eager to gain experience in the areas of data-driven marketing, direct response marketing, and marketing management.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Ensure all marketing assets deliver on the creative brief, brand guidelines, uphold best practices, have been compliance checked, are on time and error free and are of high quality
- Execute on Brand Strategist priorities in the areas of paid and organic marketing, email communications and webinars to drive engagement and conversion
- Collaborate with the Manager to deliver opportunities for operational and process improvements amongst internal teams while upholding best practices and delivering high quality assets
- Work with Manager to ensure marketing assets align with budget requirements and meet operational metrics (i.e. on-time delivery, high quality, meets best practices)
- Maintain workflow processes for each asset class and manage multiple marketing asset projects simultaneously
- Work with Brand Strategists to ensure creative briefs are clear and communicate associated timelines for deliverables
- Collaborate with the digital media and organic teams to ensure assets deliver on brand strategy and clearly communicate timelines
- Communicate clearly with the creative, email and web teams about edits needed in marketing assets, delivery timelines and follow ups
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 1-2 years of professional work experience. Marketing experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required, major in business, marketing, or related fields preferred.
- Familiarity with a variety of digital marketing tactics preferred.
- Experience in project management preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams required.
- Must be highly organized and have great attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain a fun, casual, professional and productive team atmosphere.
- Must be able to work autonomously and with diverse teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to adapt and thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.
- Light travel may be required to other 2U offices or to university campuses.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.