What We’re Looking For:
We are a high growth, fast paced company looking for a Digital Media Specialist reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Media Strategy who will work with the demand generation and ad operations group.
If you believe you exhibit the following skills and traits then we want you here: you have an interest in both the art and science of marketing and an appreciation for higher education; have a high attention to detail; are inquisitive and thorough in your deductive reasoning and are always seeking why; able to manage sizeable amounts of information and data in an organized fashion; comfortable with a fast-paced environment and change; and embrace personal responsibility.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Manage day-to-day performance across several pay-per-click media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn and others
- Daily monitoring of campaign management of paid social and/or search campaigns including monitoring account and campaign performance, troubleshooting issues and identifying new opportunities.
- Execute bid changes based on pacing and performance
- Perform audience research to develop new campaign ideas for PPC and contextual channels
- Work with business analysts to set performance goals in platforms and optimize using platform and internal 2U CRM data
- Articulate how you’ve used data to solve media problems / impact media performance
- Use 3rd party tools to optimize campaigns (ie. Google Analytics, Tableau, Salesforce CRM, etc)
- Develop hypotheses for creative testing and execute a/b and multivariate tests
- Communicate to a diverse set of teams; use data and insight to make a case for what you need to be successful
- Analyze key performance data (top of funnel to bottom) within managed PPC channels - work with business analysts to analyze and optimize the volume, behavior and cost efficiency of individual campaigns and channels
- Manage a series of programs and paid channels on a day-to-day basis
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 1-3 years of direct-response media management experience
- Understanding of how to develop and execute media strategies across paid digital media channels
- Familiarity with direct management of PPC channels (ie LinkedIn) as well as contextual, direct media buys
- Experience negotiating, signing and maintaining monthly media buys
- Familiarity with how digital ads are served and tracked using pixels, URL parameters, etc.
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Attention to detail
- Multi-tasking, flexibility and ability to consistently evaluate priorities
- Creative and enjoys using data to problem solve
- Enjoys close collaboration with others
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
Unlimited snacks and drinks
Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.