What We’re Looking For:
We are a high-growth, fast-paced company looking for a Paid Media Specialist to join our Global Media team in support of 2U’s multiple product lines. In this role, you will be responsible for media management, analysis, planning, implementation, testing, and ongoing optimization of social media and display campaigns to achieve business targets.
If you believe you exhibit the following skills and traits then we want you here: you have an interest in both the art and science of marketing; have high attention to detail; are inquisitive and curious; able to manage and organize sizeable amounts of information; are a creative “outside the box” thinker; are comfortable with a fast-paced environment and change, and embrace personal responsibility in a team setting.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Manage day-to-day marketing activities across several digital media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and others.
- Generate original and innovative creative strategies for social channels based on university needs, current trends, consumer insights, and analytics.
- Track and monitor analytics and translate data and performance to optimize campaigns and content.
- Create and test ad copy - track with creative breakdown docs to report on findings.
- Monitor lead-flow pacing goals and KPI’s - ability to identify issues and propose solutions to the Director of Paid Social for review.
- Conduct campaign analyses to provide insight and identify areas for opportunity.
- Support various initiatives such as reporting, projects, and testing.
- Monitor competitors, own competitive research reports, identify findings and propose recommendations to the Director of Paid Social.
- Assist with campaign strategy and development, including new channel recommendations.
- Be a team player who enjoys a fast-paced, fun environment!
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Bachelor's degree -- Marketing, Communications, Advertising/Media, Psychology/Consumer Behavior preferred.
- 1-3 years of demonstrable success in digital advertising campaign management (or relevant experience).
- Proficient in managing campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and other digital media platforms.
- Creative, “outside-the-box” type thinker.
- Competent with Microsoft Excel. Tableau and data analysis experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously with very high attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies.
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Attention to detail
- Multi-tasking, flexibility, and ability to consistently evaluate priorities
- Creative and enjoys using data to problem solve
- Enjoys close collaboration with others
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.