What We’re Looking For:
The Contracts Administrator supports multiple university partners and internal Placement stakeholders, ensuring that contracts are executed and student clearances are completed in a timely manner. The Contracts Administrator is responsible for new affiliation agreements and for ensuring current affiliation agreements are renewed and maintained, contributing to student retention and on-time placement.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Delivers on the contract process from inception to execution, while maintaining excellent communication with multiple stakeholders through that process.
- Acts as liaison between the site and University to ensure contracts are processed and executed in a timely manner to support on-time student placement and retention.
- Conducts initial edits/redlining of site Affiliation Agreements based on parameters set by the University. Ensures accuracy and details of the executed affiliation agreements are correct and appropriate.
- Responsible for documentation and solicitation of renewals for expiring Affiliation Agreements
- Provides exceptional service, communication, and support to internal stakeholders, university partners and placement sites throughout the placement lifecycle.
- Identifies and documents placement site clearances that are necessary for students to begin placement on time.
- Ensures accuracy of site/network coverage, clearance requirements, and expiration dates within the Salesforce database and shared drive.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Degree required.
- 1-2 years administrative legal experience in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment is highly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel.
- Familiarity with healthcare terminology preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database preferred; experience with Salesforce highly preferred.
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders preferred.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
2U is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U Cape Town offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with coffee from our in-house barista. We have other in-house perks like subsidised healthy meals, a gym with free yoga sessions and social events all year round. We celebrate special milestones like birthdays and workaversaries, truly showing that #RelationshipsMatter.
2U Cape Town offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- 2 complimentary Getsmarter short courses per year
- Subsidised medical aid with Discovery
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous leave policy including time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.