What We’re Looking For:
The Sr. Manager, Affiliate Marketing will work directly with the Sr. Director to grow the affiliate marketing operation into a world-class lead generation engine that meets current and future business needs. S/he will be responsible for the daily management of the affiliate marketing channel, including but not limited to: establishing a methodology for securing new partnerships, setting aggressive growth targets for the team and hitting them, managing and developing a veteran team of affiliate marketers. S/he must have strengths in strategic thinking, building relationships, using data to inform decisions, driving towards ambitious sales targets, negotiating deals, developing people, and building teams. S/he should be a confident decision-maker with a strong executive presence and drive to win.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Grow Affiliate Marketing Channel
- Set vision and direction for ambitious growth of the affiliate marketing channel
- Establish clear metrics of success and ensure buy-in from key stakeholders
- Monitor pacing to goals and adjust course of action as needed
- Source and execute on new and creative opportunities for growth
- Negotiate deals and serve as an external stakeholder for 2U
- Coach and Develop a Team
- Managing people, processes, and initiatives in order to achieve ambitious growth
- Create tailored professional development plans for direct reports
- Build a high-performing team with strong culture and collaboration
- Serve as leader on 2U marketing team as needed
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8+ years of experience in strategic partnerships, affiliate marketing and/or sales
- Experience managing and developing a team
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Experience driving results in a matrixed environment
- Confident and quick decision-maker
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Experience working in Education and/or Edtech
- Experience working with Tableau and Salesforce
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.