What We’re Looking For:
The Creative Studios Traffic Coordinator works alongside the Traffic Manager and Operations Managers (Bootcamp and Degrees) to achieve and action key operational day-to-day tasks and projects by serving as a critical connection point between the Creative Team and its internal stakeholders.
Their key focus areas include the prioritization of the queue of Bootcamp and Degree Creative Studios projects, setting deadlines for each phase of a project, and ensuring that all job requests that come into the studio are in order before work begins.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Manage the queue of projects that are assigned to the creative team. Schedule and track the status and progress of each creative project until completion.
- Act as liaison between the creative team and relevant stakeholders for Bootcamp and Degree production. When job requests come in, communicate with the creative team and its stakeholders to ensure all background info, specs, and resources are available before work can begin.
- Provide ongoing support to manage urgent and priority tasks, deadlines statuses and challenges.
- Assist with setting due dates for various stages of job completion after consulting with the creative team for timing requirements of various jobs.
- Support the creative team by keeping jobs on schedule; reschedule due dates when necessary.
- Work closely with Operations Manager to improve existing systems and processes that foster better collaboration, communication, innovation and improved output on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee the capacity and workloads of all creative resources assigned to Bootcamp and Degree production.
- Assist Snr Traffic Manager with vendor and IC management to ensure allocation of resources as required.
- Generate performance reports for Ops Managers to report on output, capacity/workloads, project statuses and issues.
- In collaboration with Operations Manager work to reduce the amount of rework, and turnaround time per task/project.
- Ensure creative teams are working to desired productivity/ capacity/ hours
- Assist Operations Manager with the planning and management of key operational projects for Bootcamp and Degree production.
- Lead weekly traffic meetings with creative teams, ops managers and primary external stakeholders.
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders to understand current pain points and develop a needs assessment.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 1-2 years of experience in a traffic management role for a medium-large sized marketing creative team.
- University Degree (preferred).
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the following skill sets: time, resource and traffic management within a creative environment.
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Highly organized, process focused, desire for continuous improvement.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to interact with all personality types and with all levels of staff.
- Time management and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in project management software (Jira a plus).
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have solid working knowledge of Google Suite and the ability to learn our current project management software platform.
- Exceptional problem determination skills with a high attention to detail.
- Professional and diplomatic approach.
- Experience working within a large department consisting of multiple functions.
- Experience working within an agency is a plus.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Bootcamp. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
2U is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U Cape Town offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with coffee from our in-house barista. We have other in-house perks like subsidised healthy meals, a gym with free yoga sessions and social events all year round. We celebrate special milestones like birthdays and workaversaries, truly showing that #RelationshipsMatter.
2U Cape Town offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- 2 complimentary Getsmarter short courses per year
- Subsidised medical aid with Discovery
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous leave policy including time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.