What We’re Looking For:
Are you passionate about learning technologies? Do you love building labs and technical infrastructure that supports learning within real-world scenarios? Then this may be the position for you! We’re creating innovative labs to train the next generation of cybersecurity professionals and upskill current cybersecurity professionals. We’re looking for people with passion for cybersecurity education, as well as a demonstrated ability to learn on their feet and take ownership for their work.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Design, implement, and manage DevOps capabilities in the cloud using CI/CD toolsets and automation.
- Ensure DevOps systems are robust in the sense they can scale, handle rapid growth, and limit exposure to single points of failure and security vulnerabilities.
- Support build and release automation pipelines.
- Deploy virtual lab environments in public/ private clouds.
- Plan, install and deploy highly available solutions in public cloud.
- Manage entire pipelines and work with tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Vagrant, Docker, Packer, Powershell and Azure/AWS CLI.
- Integrate test data provisioning with automated environment provisioning.
- Identify and develop metrics and dashboards to monitor adoption and maturity of DevOps within the AppDev teams.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 2+ years of DevOps or cybersecurity experience.
- Someone who is curious and always eager to learn. We expect you to be comfortable doing research and acquiring new knowledge and skills rapidly.
- Someone who is collaborative, enjoys working with and learning from their teammates, and is humble.
- A self-starter who can quickly understand processes and workflows, contribute to and bolster them, and is comfortable taking ownership of tasks and projects.
- Someone who has a background in several of the below topics, and advanced technical knowledge in at least one:
- System Administration
- Penetration Testing
- Coding and Application Security
- Cloud Security
- Incident Response/Threat Intel
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Experience with at least two of the following:
- Experience designing, and leading implementation of high-volume software development infrastructure growth
- Experience working with AWS and/or Azure
- Experience building and automating CI/CD pipelines in a secure environment
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.