What We’re Looking For:
The Web Operations Manager is responsible for leading a team of Web/Sr. Web Producers to deliver a first-class experience across a variety of web properties and products. This role collaborates with stakeholders to develop efficient processes and ensures adherence to web best practices to successfully manage both the day-to-day operations as well as ensure long-term growth.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- People Management
- Meet with direct reports on a weekly basis to manage performance and personal development, review day-to-day responsibilities and provide ongoing feedback and recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure Web Producer(s) adherence of program brand guidelines, highest level of UX, accessibility and web best practices.
- Report on KPIs to prioritize web production strategies and team capacity.
- Encourages cooperation and is inclusive of team members’ diverse skills/expertise.
- Project Management
- Manage the development of new processes with various marketing stakeholders.
- Own production calendar ensuring work is evenly distributed and completed on time.
- Support internal processes for new and existing roadmap initiatives to allow for prioritization and planning.
- Identifies challenges and collaborates with stakeholders to create alternative solutions.
- Relationship Management
- Proactively work with stakeholders to conceptualize and execute new high quality web marketing solutions.
- Responsible for stakeholder interaction models to ensure cross team collaboration and efficient processes.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 6 years industry experience
- Experience working on cross functional teams with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong understanding of accessibility, UI/UX and web marketing best practices
- Strong understanding of responsive design principles and optimization for mobile devices
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Technically savvy; Experience and/or familiarity with Wordpress or similar CMS
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
Experience leading or managing a team
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.