Summary of Job:
The Sr. Director, HR Technology will provide strategic and day-to-day leadership on all global HR systems including Onboarding, Employment, Learning and Development, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits. The Sr. Director, HR Technology will be responsible for coordinating the activities of their team, as well as coordinating the team’s interaction with multiple other teams throughout the organization. This person will interact with HR leadership to develop a roadmap that addresses their needs, and will be responsible for implementing streamlined and reliable technologies.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing and overseeing a global HRIS team that will be responsible for:
- Collecting, analyzing, interpreting, and distributing HRIS data for periodic reporting
- Capturing and providing accurate data that aligns with philosophy and business strategies
- Preparing and filing required government reports for such purposes as EEO and state reporting
- Providing analytical and research support
- Supplying clear and accurate interpretation of changing employee information
- Testing and implementing changes in the core Workday environment, as well as ancillary systems.
- Providing system administration, user support, and troubleshooting for HR systems
- Integrating systems and processes resulting from acquisitions
- Identifying needs, gathering requirements, and implementing global systems, business processes and workflows to effectively leverage system capabilities
- Working closely with HR Leadership on all compliance and security related HR concerns
Education and Experience:
- B.A./B.S in Business, Finance, Mathematics, or a related field, with ten (10) or more years in HRIS
- Including 3+ years experience in a complex Workday environment
- Strong management skills
- Ability to manage relationships throughout the organization, coordinating time and resources according to shifting priorities.
- Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and interpret data
- Strong Microsoft Excel (e.g., pivot tables, vlookups, etc.) skills
- Enjoy problem-solving and taking on challenges
Strong written and/or verbal communication skills
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.