What We’re Looking For:
A self-motivated individual who is eager to contribute and learn. The ideal candidate has strong communication and interpersonal skills and enjoys working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment; experience in configuring and supporting all aspects of Workday along with keen attention to detail timing. The Workday Administrator is responsible for the administration, and ongoing maintenance and support of the Workday platform while working collaboratively with stakeholders.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Support the maintenance of the Workday platform as technical expert applying best practices
- Perform Workday administrative functions which may include security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, and support for integrations
- Work closely with functional area subject matter experts and other stakeholders as needed to test and implement efficient solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Support Workday feature release updates and enhancements
- Model best practice components of customer service
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 1-2 years’ experience with Workday in an administration role
- Experience with ERP, CRM and Database’s
- Experience with ticketing systems (i.e., JIRA, Remedy, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree required; Computer Science, Information Systems, Operations or other technology specific field
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
2U is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U Cape Town offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with coffee from our in-house barista. We have other in-house perks like subsidised healthy meals, a gym with free yoga sessions and social events all year round. We celebrate special milestones like birthdays and workaversaries, truly showing that #RelationshipsMatter.
2U Cape Town offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- 2 complimentary Getsmarter short courses per year
- Subsidised medical aid with Discovery
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous leave policy including time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.