What We’re Looking For:
A Paid Social Executive is an experienced PPC campaign manager who specialises in managing, analysing and implementing effective optimisation strategies. Their primary function is to deliver against business and marketing goals within the GetSmarter Paid Media team across multiple Paid Social platforms.
The role requires a proven record, an understanding of Paid Social principles, and has at least 1+ years in the Digital Advertising Industry.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Support the development and execution of the Paid Social strategy in order to generate quality leads. This includes campaign building, optimisation, testing, monitoring, planning, calendar management, budget management, platform selection, implementing remarketing strategies and reporting.
- Work with Brand Strategists & other key stakeholders to create and optimise effective creative and ad types across the Paid Social platforms.
- Conduct regular spend, geo and overall campaign performance analysis using tools such as Tableau, AdWords, Google Analytics and Excel and report on findings.
- Participate in on the job training in analysis skills using Tableau and Excel as well as up-skilling on new Paid Social platforms implementation and techniques.
- Support Senior team members with the up-skilling & onboarding of processes to interns/junior members of the team & assisting with the reviewing of campaigns.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 1+ years digital marketing experience.
- AdWords Certified, Doubleclick experience is advantageous.
- Business / Marketing degree preferable.
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Must be flexible, adaptable and decisive.
- Analytical skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong collaborator who operates in the best interests of the team, and isn’t averse to getting one’s hands dirty when necessary.
- Execute fast under pressure without compromising on quality.
- Self-starter and voracious learner who is organised.
- Not afraid of change - can work in an agile manner.
- Be able to work with diverse teams and personalities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
2U is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U Cape Town offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with coffee from our in-house barista. We have other in-house perks like subsidised healthy meals, a gym with free yoga sessions and social events all year round. We celebrate special milestones like birthdays and workaversaries, truly showing that #RelationshipsMatter.
2U Cape Town offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- 2 complimentary Getsmarter short courses per year
- Subsidised medical aid with Discovery
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Generous leave policy including time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.