What We’re Looking For:
The Web Producer is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of web properties across a variety of channels and products. This role works with stakeholders within the marketing department and leverages industry best practices to ensure a world-class experience on our external web properties.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
Web Content Management:
- Implement content changes, including copy updates, new page builds, a/b tests, etc, across multiple websites in our WordPress and proprietary content management systems (CMS), using custom widgets and Gutenberg-like blocks.
- Manage requests submitted through JIRA project management system and ensure they are prioritized and executed in a timely manner.
- Adhere to University program brand guidelines as well as 2U web marketing guidelines.
- Execute the highest level of UX, accessibility and web best practices.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) across different browsers and devices before content is pushed live.
- Identify, troubleshoot and execute solutions for web marketing challenges.
- Identify opportunities for product enhancements to support efficiency and scalability.
- Manage a high volume of concurrent projects while maintaining transparency with task/project status.
- Work with Brand Marketing to ensure process and timelines are adhered to and communicated.
- Assist in the review of workflows to identify areas of improved efficiency.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the brand marketing and marketing technology teams.
- Support short and long term initiatives such as migrations and product enhancements.
Industry Best Practices and Technology Trends:
- Work to understand the web production team’s suite of products and their uses/capabilities.
- Stay current on new products, web accessibility, and best practices within digital marketing and apply to current work.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
The selected candidate will have a bachelor's degree preferably with experience in design, marketing and/or technology. S/he will be familiar with web and social media best practices and have strong project management and communication skills. S/he must be able to thrive on constant change, be self-motivated, personable, and goal-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 0-2 years industry experience
- Experience working within a corporate marketing department or an agency a plus
- Understanding of UI/UX
- Understanding of SEO and CRO best practices a plus.
- Awareness of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Digitally enabled; Experience and/or familiarity with Wordpress or similar CMS
- Solid interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross functional teams
- Ability to think out of the box and find creative, unorthodox solutions when needed
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to make intuitive and thoughtful decisions
- A passion for online education
- Sense of humor
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.