What We’re Looking For:
SEO Analysts crafts and executes strategy for our University partners. He/she will be responsible for growing the organic footprint for a number of 2U Partners. As an experienced SEO, Analysts decide how to invest resources across a portion of 2U-affiliated sites. Enjoy working with a variety of stakeholders to complete SEO projects with the resources of a public company that has already bought in to organic. You’ll act as a thought leader internally and externally with our school partners.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Craft SEO projects for internal teams such as content, technical, and off-page projects to increase revenue
- Prioritize and manage content, link, and portal strategies and projects
- Monitor SEO Performance using BrightEdge, Search Console, Google Analytics, and Internal Dashboards
- Educate internal teams and school partners about SEO best practices and the latest trends
- Perform Competitive analysis in the ever-changing education space
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Bachelor’s degree (in a business, data, or communications related field is a plus)
- 2-4 years SEO/Organic search marketing experience
- Proven track record of scalable SEO tactics
- Successful advocacy for organic search & inbound marketing in your last organization
- Deep understanding of:
- Google Analytics, Webmaster and other third-party keyword research, SEO and optimization tools
- Current data visualization tools, Tableau preferred
- Brightedge (or similar SEO platform: Conductor, Searchmetrics)
- Majestic (or similar: Moz, Ahrefs)
- A web analytics platform (Google Analytics preferred)
- Google Adwords
- Search Console
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization (CRO) and user experience techniques
- Familiarity with paid search marketing and how paid & organic search works together
- Experience creating client facing reporting
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
At 2U, we power world-class online education and in-person boot camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help universities fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our university partners are there to help them succeed.Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. 2U, Inc. has acquired and integrated two companies broadening our portfolio of education offerings into short courses with GetSmarter and boot camps with Trilogy. This role supports our 2U line of business.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.