What We’re Looking For:
This Analyst position provides analytical and strategic support to the internal 2U teams across a variety of departments. This includes data-driven analysis, monitoring of trends in KPIs, creation of data visualizations, and identification of opportunities for operational improvements. This role is both data-driven and stakeholder-facing, while also requiring a quantitative orientation, strong critical thinking skills and the ability to multitask. Because this is an entry-level position, Analysts operate with considerable oversight from their manager.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Support various internal departments in identifying risks and opportunities to each program’s critical business processes. Develop tactical (short-term) and strategic (long-term) action plans to mitigate the risks and capitalize on the opportunities for further growth, scalability, and sustainability. Answer questions about performance trends and provide additional analysis identifying potential root causes for those trends.
- Use reporting tools (i.e. Tableau, Salesforce) to develop, improve, and maintain reports that measure KPIs and team productivity
- Leverage available data and technical tools to assist with adherence to standard business processes and best practices
- Assist in the production of partner-facing reports, analyses, and presentations
- Support operations of Salesforce CRM, and assist in the implementation and compliance of new processes and technology enhancements necessary to maximize the efficiency of business operations
- Participate in ad-hoc department-wide projects, as assigned
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, with a concentration in a quantitative or analytical field preferred (e.g. Economics, Math, Information Systems, Political Science)
- 0-2 years of relevant analytical experience in a professional setting
- Demonstrated skill in using data to identify trends, draw conclusions, and make recommendations.
- Experience with Salesforce, Tableau, and SQL preferred.
- Ability to forge strong relationships and communicate complex information
- Strategic thinker with high attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
At 2U, we power world-class online education and in-person boot camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities transform in the digital era—and eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help universities fill those needs—developing new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our university partners are there to help them succeed.Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. 2U, Inc. has acquired and integrated two companies broadening our portfolio of education offerings into short courses with GetSmarter and boot camps with Trilogy. This role supports our Trilogy line of business.
Trilogy Education, a brand of 2U Inc., partners with the best universities in the world to create and manage skills-based instructional programs (boot camps) to provide training for today’s workers with tomorrow’s skills.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break from Christmas through New Years!
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.