We’re looking for a talented and motivated graphic designer to join our Instructional Systems Design team. This position will work closely with Instructional Systems Designers and various other teams within the organization to design high-quality assets for our internal stakeholders.
To be considered for this position, you must submit a link to your digital portfolio with your resume and application.
We’d love to see your portfolio that speaks to your expertise in some of the following areas:
- Learning infographics & Promotional Flyers
- Slide decks (meetings, trainings, briefings)
- Video production and editing
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Design a wide variety of visually impactful assets for our internal partners.
- Design aesthetically sound products for internal stakeholders including infographics, slide decks, videos, and interactive web-based learning solutions.
- Ensure visual differentiation by actively exploring new visual solutions for 2U.
- Create and maintain the 2U Brand across all mediums.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple project deadlines.
- Work independently on projects with minimal oversight.
- Collaborate with ISD team and internal stakeholders on training and informational projects.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders effectively to understand needs.
- Work with ISD teammates to share ideas and support team goals.
- Participate in lively and productive brainstorming sessions that stimulate creative thinking and inspire new ideas.
- Take direction from content outlines, documented best practices and previous performance data to produce creative training solutions.
- Present work to stakeholders with powerful written or verbal rationales that support their creative decisions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required; master’s a plus
- Minimum 3–5 years of industry experience
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working in Articulate 360, Rise and Storyline a plus (if no experience, a willingness to learn)
- Experience collaborating with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Instructional Systems Designers (ISDs)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be open to feedback and be able to take direction while also driving projects without a lot of oversight
- Calm, flexible, and able to work under pressure or with tight deadlines
- Solid interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams
- Experience with video production and editing a plus
- Experience in courseware development a plus
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.