What We're Looking For:
We are a high growth, fast paced company looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our demand generation / marketing group.
If you believe you exhibit the following skills and traits, then we want you here: you have an interest in both the art and science of marketing and an appreciation for higher education; have a high attention to detail; are inquisitive and thorough in your deductive reasoning and are always seeking why; able to manage sizeable amounts of information and data in an organized fashion; comfortable with a fast-paced environment and change; and embrace personal responsibility.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To::
- Manage the monthly digital marketing budget for 3-4 business line.
- Plan budgets across marketing channels and forecast spend, revenue and profitability for each business line
- Ongoing data analysis to tease out insights about digital marketing and business performance against key performance indicators
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that showcase performance against KPIs
- Influence media, creative and business strategies based on your analysis and insights
- Support Sr. Analyst and Managers in developing A/B and multivariate test plans
- Work with internal and external teams to develop new media campaigns
- Identify risks and opportunities in business performance and communicate to manager
- Ad-hoc analysis
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 1+ years of experience using data to solve business and marketing problems
- Experience directly in Digital marketing and lead generation a plus
- Familiarity with Adwords, Google Analytics and other media engines a plus
- Familiarity with creative testing and conversion optimization a plus
- Familiarity with CRM (Salesforce) a plus
- Has a Bachelor’s degree (from a business related field is a plus)
- Has a keen interest in digital marketing (prior experience a plus, but not required)
- Is adept at problem solving and can balance creativity with analytical sills
- Has advanced knowledge of Excel and familiarity with SQL and databases
- Has a strong work ethic and doesn’t accept complacency
- Demonstrates proactive thinking – always seeking ways to do something better
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role and at 2U:
- Background or coursework in Statistics, Economics or Business
- Prior experience in digital marketing and lead generation
- The ability to multitask, stay organized and evaluate priorities on an ongoing basis
- The ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information in a tactful manner
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
2U will consider qualified job applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law, including Los Angeles' Fair Chance Ordinance.