What We're Looking For:
The Brand Marketing Coordinator plays a key role in developing and executing marketing strategy for multiple university partner programs. Reporting to the Brand Marketing Senior Manager or Director, this role provides marketing support and project management over a wide variety of digital marketing tactics. The most successful Brand Marketing Coordinators are detail-oriented, strong communicators and eager to gain experience in the areas of data-driven marketing, direct response marketing, and marketing strategy.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Program positioning and messaging / Partner with Brand Marketing Managers/Directors and cross-functional teams to ensure all web properties and digital marketing channels are aligned with program position and messaging, and that they meet long-term strategic goals. This includes playing an active role in the development of messaging, audience segmentation, and creative marketing assets.
- User experience and optimization / Oversee individual marketing assets as they relate to the holistic user journey. Work closely with Brand Marketing Manager/Directors and cross-functional counterparts to uncover new opportunities and introduce new initiatives to improve overall conversion. Plan and execute all marketing funnel activities for prospective students and applicants, including paid and organic channels, email communications, and webinars.
- Internal stakeholder management / Work closely with Program Operations and Admissions on updates to program messaging and changes in admissions policies and procedures, communicate weekly marketing activities, and support reporting needs.
- Uncover strategic opportunities / Independently develop program marketing insights, stemming from work with partner programs as well as an understanding of the competitive landscape.
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years of professional work experience. Marketing experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required, major in business, marketing, or related fields preferred.
- Familiarity with a variety of digital marketing tactics preferred.
- Experience in project management preferred.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams required.
- Must be highly organized and have great attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain a fun, casual, professional and productive team atmosphere.
- Must be able to work autonomously and with diverse teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to adapt and thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
2U will consider qualified job applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law, including Los Angeles' Fair Chance Ordinance.