We’re looking for a motivated production artist to join our growing creative team. This position reports to the graphic design manager and works closely with graphic designers and various stakeholders in the marketing department to produce final files on a wide variety of marketing projects for our university partner programs. Projects include digital advertisements, emails, web pages and some print.
To be considered for this position, you must submit samples of your work or a link to your digital portfolio along with your resume and application.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Offer production support to graphic designers on a wide variety of marketing assets for our higher education partners.
- Support graphic designers in the production of marketing assets for our partner programs, including brand identity manuals, websites, advertising, emails and digital advertising (animated and static).
- Follow precise design direction to accurately produce deliverables to specifications.
- Adhere to brand style guides and follow existing grids and templates when building out assets.
- Resize ads and images.
- Assist in photoshoots and photo editing.
- Assist designers in the creation of templates to help promote efficiency across the creative team.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and remain flexible through revisions.
- Help maintain a library of assets in our digital asset management system.
- Analyze creative briefs to produce work that aligns with stakeholder needs.
- Take direction from briefs and ensure that each project is completed with speed and efficiency.
- Review final product against the creative brief to ensure that all creative is visually and technically accurate and produced on time.
- Collaborate with cross-team and creative stakeholders.
- Actively research and share new industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Communicate directly with internal stakeholders to successfully and efficiently meet the deliverable requirements.
- Support designers and managers in the creation of new processes to promote efficiency and technical accuracy across the creative team.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.