What We’re Looking For:
This position requires a highly motivated and multifaceted individual to contribute to and be part of a proactive and client focused advanced technical team with a key responsibility of supporting remote users with varying levels of technical expertise. Individual must have web application support experience on Microsoft & Apple platforms with fine analytic and problem-solving skills to utilize in systems engineering tasks. Role will require individual to think both logically and out of the box to come up with optimum operational implementation to resolve escalated issues.
The shift for this position is: Tuesday - Friday: 12:00pm - 8:30pm, & Saturday: 8:30am - 4:30pm.
Key Responsibilities Will Include but are not Limited to:
- Handle escalated cases to resolve advanced technical issues with users systems including network issues, proprietary systems, Adobe Connect, Zoom, audio conferencing platforms, general computer issues and other systems
- Maintain 90% ACD availability for incoming calls, chats, and emails
- Perform remote desktop support to assist end users in resolving issues
- Track and update troubles in ticketing system
- Strong understanding of troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Requires independent thinking/problem solving skills and proven ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
- Proactively look to improve and add efficiency to current processes and exercise judgment in the decision-making process in order to provide consistent excellent customer service
- Assist in the creation of knowledge and trainings for other support tiers and end users
- Ability to work with other groups to ensure collaboration
- Assist in creation of knowledge and training documentation to be used by other teams
- Assist in administering G-suite and other 2U technologies
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the departmental management
- Bachelor's Degree, and/or additional related college courses or professional training is preferred.
- 2 plus years of internal or external technical service experience that supports troubleshooting of software apps
- Ability to work a flexible shift (Tuesday - Friday: 12:00pm - 8:30pm, & Saturday: 8:30am - 4:30pm).
- Ability to work in a highly visible, fast paced environment with minimal supervision and major responsibility
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- Excellent time management skills
- Operating system fundamentals, IP networking & Microsoft Windows & MAC Operating Systems
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Ability to fully articulate complex technical solutions to non-technical people in a clear, concise manner
Strong Candidate would also have:
- Prior knowledge of online learning technology
- Prior experience in education
- Mobile application support
- Experience in SaaS support
- Experience with SalesForce
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.