Summary of Job:
This position will support our University Partners globally in the recruitment of qualified faculty and instructors and the management of special projects as assigned. They will serve as a full cycle recruiter as well as a consultant in the areas of recruitment, hiring, onboarding, retention and change management. They will play a key role in assessing, analyzing, revising and changing the current faculty recruitment and retention process for our global partners.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Serving as a full life cycle recruiter for DGPs, IGPs, Short Courses and KeyPath Programs
- Assessing, analyzing, revising and changing the current faculty recruitment and retention process for our global partners.
- Building searchable pipelines and extensive candidate lists for our University Partners
- Collaborating with the global AR&D team on search strategies
- Working with web-based applicant tracking systems, online survey tools and other analytical tools. (Salesforce, Survey Monkey, Constant Contact)
- Creating and distributing informational materials to appropriate 2U teams and executives. Updating departments and relevant members of the 2U team with information regarding recruitment efforts
- Creating and running weekly, monthly and quarterly Recruiting, Operations and Metrics reports relating to academic recruiting trends using a variety of software tools.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in HR, Business, Communications or Social Sciences preferred
- 4 - 6 years’ experience directly related to full life cycle recruitment
- 1-2 years’ experience in managing a recruitment process or teams of recruiters
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong customer service background
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and reporting tools
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- Strong communication skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels. You should have the ability to approach each scenario from all perspectives
- Passion for recruiting
- Energetic personality
- Focused on achieving defined results and exceeding goals and objectives.
- Ability to bring out other people’s potential and talents
- Ability to work with a diverse team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage information with confidence and discretion
- Aptitude to learn about multiple degree programs very quickly
- An interest in higher education
- A self-starter
- A strong strategic thinker
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.