What We're Looking For:
The 2U Brand Marketing team is looking for a Brand Marketing Coordinator to play a key role in the execution of marketing strategy for multiple partner programs. Reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager, this role will provide tactical marketing support, project management, and daily operations support. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for marketing and looking to gain experience in the areas of direct response marketing, marketing strategy, and digital, email and web marketing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee all conversion activities including email communications, webinars, live events, and admissions communications.
- Recommend and influence the development of strategic blog content. This includes identifying topics, audiences, managing freelancers, and content development.
- Develop and implement effective email strategy including audience segmentation, testing, optimization, messaging, and design.
- Review performance data for all conversion activities and report to Brand Marketing Manager to drive strategic decisions.
- Work closely with the Admissions team on updates to program messaging and changes in admissions policies and procedures, communicate weekly marketing activities, deliver effective training, and provide conversion tools/resources.
- Partner with cross-functional marketing teams to ensure all web properties and paid media channels have up-to-date marketing assets to meet strategic goals.
Things That Must Be in Your Background:
- 1-2 years of professional work experience, marketing related preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, major in marketing preferred
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role and at 2U:
- Must be highly organized and have great attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce, Google Analytics and Tableau is a plus
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.