This newly created role will be one of the key drivers on the team to translate data into insights and action. This is a new area within 2U Recruiting; so this position will have a high degree of experimentation, deep digging and establishing new best practices. In addition, this role will be deeply embedded in designing process and system use for the Recruiting team with a focus on data integrity.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Partners with recruiting leadership to identify optimal recruiting metrics and reporting cadence
- Analyzes recruiting metrics, identifies trends, evaluates effectiveness of recruiting strategies, generates insights, and effectively communicates to key stakeholders via visually appealing graphs, charts and/or dashboards to enable data-driven decisions
- Identifies ways to launch and optimize reporting capabilities of the various recruiting systems to enable company insights - including reporting ability for different teams, regions, and process areas
- Evaluates additional information needs and recommends appropriate system changes or enhancements to meet the needs
- Drafts, maintains, and supports a variety of retrospective reporting and analytics (e.g., queries, data tables, dashboards) as well as predictive reporting and analytics around the end-to-end recruitment cycle (e.g., attrition modeling) to meet stakeholder needs
- Collaborates across HR teams to understand the complete data landscape (e.g., employee survey data, attrition data)
- Monitors, audits, identifies, and remediates recruiter practices, which puts data integrity at risk, as well as provide solutions to prevent such risks in the future
- Serves as the subject matter expert on analytic tools and dashboards, including but not limited to MS Excel, Greenhouse, Workday, Tableau, and others
- Serves as a key advocate for evidence-based decision-making and influence on the Recruiting team
Things That Must Be in Your Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- 2 plus years experience with Talent Analytics, Data Science, or relevant data-driven work experience
- Demonstrated data analysis and visualization skills
- Ability to communicate data to various audiences, including leadership
- Experience using Recruiting and HR systems (e.g Greenhouse, Workday)
- Experience using business intelligence, data analysis and reporting tools (e.g., MS Excel, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability to be agile and juggle multiple competing priorities
- Great attitude with a passion for data and motivation to develop solutions
Other Attributes That Will Help You Be Successful in This Role:
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proactive attitude with a propensity to learn
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
We believe there should be no back row in higher education. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been improving lives by powering the world’s best digital education. As a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities, we build, deliver, and support online graduate programs and certificates for working adults. Our industry-leading short courses, offered by GetSmarter®, are designed to equip lifelong learners with in-demand career skills. To learn more about 2U and No Back Row®, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
2U will consider qualified job applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law, including Los Angeles' Fair Chance Ordinance.