What We're Looking For:
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Affiliate Marketing to manage one of the fastest growing areas in our quickly growing business. This person will be responsible for partnership with a host of Affiliate vendors - including our top partners - to constantly find efficient ways to grow 2U’s business. Included in this person’s responsibilities are optimization of ad placements and payments, partner management, new business development, ad trafficking and tagging, and tactical execution. The person in this role will lead a team of 5-7 that is continuously looking for places to drive growth across the portfolio via existing and new relationships.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Define strategic goals for the team and prioritize the team’s focus on an ongoing basis
- Identify areas of growth leverage on a continuous basis, partnering with other DG leaders to match opportunity with business need and investment decisioning
- Partner with vendors on placement, creative, and other growth strategies
- Act as the “face” internally and externally for our largest affiliate marketing vendors
- Oversee all problem solving and project management necessary to ensure that affiliate tactics are maintaining accuracy and timeliness
- Work with leadership team to implement data-driven growth strategy across a subset of vendors
- Independently seek out new and existing opportunities for vendor growth
- Hire, retain, and develop a team of 5-7
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or analytics
- 3+ years of experience in Affiliate Marketing
- Strong analytical skills with a knack for using data to problem solve
- Experiencing building and developing a team
- Ability to drive large number of internal initiatives and processes in an effective and timely manner
- Proven ability to effectively summarize and present information to leadership and C-level executives
- Strong competency using MS Office tools, Google Suite, Tableau, and Google Analytics
- Bachelor's degree or higher
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
We believe there should be no back row in higher education. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been improving lives by powering the world’s best digital education. As a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities, we build, deliver, and support online graduate programs and certificates for working adults. Our industry-leading short courses, offered by GetSmarter®, are designed to equip lifelong learners with in-demand career skills. To learn more about 2U and No Back Row®, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
2U will consider qualified job applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law, including Los Angeles' Fair Chance Ordinance.