The Administrative Assistant, Program Management role will support the senior leaders of each of the Program Management Portfolios (PGM) in the United States for administrative functions such as managing schedules,assisting with presentation development and other administrative tasks within the company. The ability to balance several stakeholders maintaining their complex schedule and manage administrative support.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and general administrative support for the PGMs based in the United States
- Manage meeting logistics for internal company meetings and conference calls and university partner meetings.
- Handle general administrative duties for the PGMs, i.e. compiling PowerPoint presentations, managing expense reports.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in an Administrative Assistant role supporting a senior leader or multiple leaders in management
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment working with senior executives who routinely navigate a packed meeting and travel schedule at lightning speed
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Strong work ethic with a “can do” positive attitude
- Solid organizational skills with a laser-focused eye for detail
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, communicating actively and clearly with executives in the three minutes between one conference call and the next
- Flexible and able to multitask, switch priorities as needed within a collaborative environment
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
We believe there should be no back row in higher education. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been improving lives by powering the world’s best digital education. As a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities, we build, deliver, and support online graduate programs and certificates for working adults. Our industry-leading short courses, offered by GetSmarter®, are designed to equip lifelong learners with in-demand career skills. To learn more about 2U and No Back Row®, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.