Reporting to the SVP, Talent Management, the Organization Development Director will be focused on managing all aspects of 2U’s employee engagement survey, leveraging the data insights to identify OD opportunities for the team.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Manage the full employee engagement survey life-cycle to include the strategic planning, communications, analysis, reporting, and action planning, leveraging survey administration and reporting tools
- Develop the strategic plan for employee engagement, to include the yearly engagement survey as well as accompanying pulse survey
- Partner with our survey vendors to understand how to optimize the use of the respective tools
- Partner with internal stakeholders (e.g., HRBP, HRIS, Communications) to ensure smooth survey administration
- Develop company-wide report for executives, identifying key action areas along with recommendations for company-wide initiatives to address drivers of engagement
- Serve as the employee engagement survey SME and present department level results to key leaders
- Manage the post-survey action planning effort across the organization, ensuring leaders are provided with the data insights and OD support needed to address their specific departments’ challenges
- Conduct any necessary post-survey qualitative data collection and analysis (i.e., focus groups)
- Provide any ad hoc data requests based on survey data to support key leaders throughout the organization
Things That Should Be in Your Background:
- 8+ years of progressive organizational development, employee engagement surveys, and/or industrial/organizational psychology experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced degree in I/O Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Development, or related field required
- Excellent survey design, analysis, and reporting skills
- Familiarity with survey tools; experience with Qualtrics is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with success building relationships and connecting with others
- Exceptional public speaking, facilitation, and storytelling skills
- Results driven and collaborative team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Self-motivated with a curious nature, a bias toward action, and the ability to pivot quickly
- Strong project management skills that are results-oriented
- Presenting results and data that is informative and tells a compelling story; data visualization a plus
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role:
- A propensity for relentless customer service, along with the confidence to challenge department heads on making decisions that meet department and organizational needs
- Remarkably good follow-up skills and the ability to communicate effectively and articulately
- Interest in the education technology space
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
We believe there should be no back row in higher education. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been improving lives by powering the world’s best digital education. As a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities, we build, deliver, and support online graduate programs and certificates for working adults. Our industry-leading short courses, offered by GetSmarter®, are designed to equip lifelong learners with in-demand career skills. To learn more about 2U and No Back Row®, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
2U will consider qualified job applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law, including Los Angeles' Fair Chance Ordinance.