What We're Looking For:
A Salesforce Administrator whose focus will be on the Salesforce platform as part of a team that is responsible for the overall support and maintenance of 2U's Salesforce.com instances, including but not limited to design and development, integration, testing, regular platform maintenance, etc. As part of that support, this role will collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders across our tech development teams as well as our business stakeholders. Candidate must have solid interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Maintaining and enhancing data integrity through design, maintenance and security in the Salesforce.com application.
- Assisting with enhancements and maintenance of automated processes and applications that exist within and are integrated with the Salesforce.com application.
- Maintaining user accounts across multiple orgs such that we meet the proper blend of user business functionality and adherence to compliance.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and devising immediate and long-term solutions.
- Provide support as an escalation path for internal technology teams.
- Developing and implementing functional tests for security configurations and automated processes.
- Supporting 3rd party products as they relate to the Salesforce platform.
Things That Should Be in Your Background:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Computer Science, Operations or Programming disciplines preferred
- com Certification preferred, but not required
- 1 - 2 years of Salesforce Administrative experience and/or other relational databases
- Fundamental knowledge of ticketing systems (i.e., JIRA)
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
We believe there should be no back row in higher education. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been improving lives by powering the world’s best digital education. As a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities, we build, deliver, and support online graduate programs and certificates for working adults. Our industry-leading short courses, offered by GetSmarter®, are designed to equip lifelong learners with in-demand career skills. To learn more about 2U and No Back Row®, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.