What We're Looking For:
A self-motivated individual who is eager to contribute and learn. The ideal candidate has strong communication and interpersonal skills and enjoys working in a dynamic, team-oriented environment; experience in configuring and supporting all aspects of Workday along with keen attention to detail timing. The Workday Administrator is responsible for the administration, and ongoing maintenance and support of the Workday platform while working collaboratively with stakeholders.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Support the maintenance of the Workday platform as technical expert applying best practices
- Perform Workday administrative functions which may include security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, and support for integrations
- Work closely with functional area subject matter experts and other stakeholders as needed to test and implement efficient solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Support Workday feature release updates and enhancements
- Model best practice components of customer service
Things That Should Be in Your Background:
- 1-2 years’ experience with Workday in an administration role
- Experience with ERP, CRM and Database’s
- Experience with ticketing systems (i.e., JIRA, Remedy, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change
- Experience working with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation
- Solid knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree required; Computer Science, Information Systems, Operations or other technology specific field
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
We believe there should be no back row in higher education. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been improving lives by powering the world’s best digital education. As a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities, we build, deliver, and support online graduate programs and certificates for working adults. Our industry-leading short courses, offered by GetSmarter®, are designed to equip lifelong learners with in-demand career skills. To learn more about 2U and No Back Row®, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.