What We're Looking For:
The Senior Special Projects Coordinator will be responsible for the implementation of the search engine optimization & web analytics strategy across various marketing website properties that focus on data science mental health, public health, counseling, social work, and education degrees in order to support the company’s overall organic marketing growth. They will be working with employees from different departments across 2U including, but not limited to, the content editing, SEO, brand marketing and marketing operations analyst teams. The Special Projects Coordinator will also work with experts to create and promote high quality content such as infographics and blog post. They will also be responsible for managing various special projects across 2U assets to drive high quality organic web traffic to our digital marketing 2U assets.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Compare backlink and domain referrals to competitors and maintain link portfolio strength by creating link bait content
- Optimize static pages to rank for high converting keywords
- Web Analytics Implementation
- Advising and editing the visual appearance, structure and format of web pages to increase user experience, credibility of site and to promote graduate education.
- HTML/CSS Coding
- Make minor content changes
- Content Writing/Editing
- Develop content outlines
- Ensuring developed content is optimized for search engines and keyword rankings.
- Reviewing Data
- Use analytics tools to facilitate and measure work, collaborating with strategic content marketing analysts and marketing operation teams.
- Project Management
- Working with a wide variety of 2U employees and external vendors, on brainstorming, storyboarding and scheduling content creation projects while holding others to deadlines
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a research and content creating intensive field.
- Experience or knowledge in the Data Science field.
- Proficient in Google Applications (Sheets, Docs, slides)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
We believe there should be no back row in higher education. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been improving lives by powering the world’s best digital education. As a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities, we build, deliver, and support online graduate programs and certificates for working adults. Our industry-leading short courses, offered by GetSmarter®, are designed to equip lifelong learners with in-demand career skills. To learn more about 2U and No Back Row®, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
2U will consider qualified job applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law, including Los Angeles' Fair Chance Ordinance.