What We're Looking For
The Sales Operations Analyst reports to Manager, Sales Operations & Analytics but primarily supports Marketing Management as the “business analyst” for their business unit(s). Key responsibilities fall into four primary categories: data, process, analysis and reporting. This is a data driven role requiring a quantitative orientation, strong critical thinking skills and the ability to multi-task.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Maintain a constant awareness of ever-changing business needs and developing action plans to mitigate the risks to marketing operations and action plans to take advantage of available opportunities for further efficiency and growth
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of our supplemental marketing analytics tools, such that they collaborate across departments to develop tracking & scoring mechanisms for marketing & other conversion campaigns
- Provide decision support and participate in myriad business-facing projects. Work with cross-functional teams, providing impactful insight, segmentation analysis, and product enhancement recommendations. Execute test plans & evaluate results
- Design and disseminate strategic initiatives to Admissions Management meant to provide risk mitigation and opportunity realization of the student recruitment cycle
- Measure & enforce compliance to standard processes and best practices
- Support operations of Salesforce CRM, and assist in the implementation and compliance of new processes and technology enhancements necessary to maximize the efficiency of business operations
- Leverage reporting tools (i.e. Tableau) to develop reports that measure overall team performance
- Coordinate more complex predictive & explanatory analysis with the Analytics team
- Manage 3-4 business units (programs)
Things That Should Be in Your Background:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, with a concentration in a a mathematical or analytical field preferred (i.e.: Economics, Math, Computer Science, Political Science)
- 1-3 years of relevant analytical experience in a professional setting
- Demonstrated general understanding of business operations
- Analytical thinker with great attention to detail
- A comprehensive understanding of Salesforce CRM is required. Familiarity with marketing automation software such as Marketo is strongly preferred
- Advanced Excel skills required and data base skills required. SQL background strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role and at 2U:
- The ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information in a tactful manner
- Well‐developed sense of discretion regarding access to sensitive information
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
We believe there should be no back row in higher education. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been improving lives by powering the world’s best digital education. As a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities, we build, deliver, and support online graduate programs and certificates for working adults. Our industry-leading short courses, offered by GetSmarter®, are designed to equip lifelong learners with in-demand career skills. To learn more about 2U and No Back Row®, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Generous paid leave policies including a PTO allowance for your vacation, personal, or sick days
- Additional time off benefits include:
- time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
- parental leave after 9 months of employment
- holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.