What We're Looking For
At 2U, we believe that the future of education is digital. Our Admissions team is crucial to the success of 2U and our university partners. As an Admissions Counselor, you will directly impact students’ ability to reach their highest potential using the world’s best digital education. Join our admissions team to make a difference!
Recruiting qualified applicants for the top-tier programs we partner with requires a consultative approach, an ability to meet challenges head-on, and a passion for changing lives through high quality education.
2U is hiring Admissions Counselors who will engage students for enrollment in a program from one of 2U's top college and university partners.
Key skills include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships with potential students
- Persistence coupled with a passion for education
- A proven track record of achieving measurable results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven department
- Expertise in utilizing creative problem-solving skills to overcome any obstacles while guiding potential students through the university admissions process
- Ability to develop relationships with prospective students via phone in a high-volume call environment and via email as needed
What you'll get from us:
- A high growth company that is rapidly emerging as a leader in the Edtech space
- Continuous training with opportunities for professional development
- A deep commitment to fostering a great work-life balance
- A huge support system
- Competitive salary
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ years of phone-based experience in a metrics-driven environment
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.