- All CVs must be submitted in English -
JOIN OUR QA STUDIO IN MADRID!
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, problem solvers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
- Support and perform tests on 2D and 3D games repeatedly, while listening and looking for bugs.
- Provide coaching, training, and overall guidance to QA Testers and Senior QA Testers.
- Create and develop test scripts based on business requirements and processes, aligned with defined workflows and use cases.
- Assist in developing, designing and ensuring the overall integrity of the testing strategy including disaster recovery and business continuity testing.
- Help design, develop and implement test plans including regression testing, scripts and tools utilizing documented business requirements and functional specifications.
- Coordinate adequate levels of testing documentation with the appropriate technical groups and/or pods by working with Lead/Manager to identify appropriate data for testing and prepare that data for the test cases.
- Assess and potentially revise testing strategies and cases based on project scope changes.
- Work with appropriate Leads to determine the acceptable range for test results and overall performance.
- Reconcile test results from different tests and different pods.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
- Advanced database skills; to include TTP and Jira.
- High productivity with few errors.
- Successful in leading a small or large pod.
- Demonstrates understanding and lives by the departments’ core values with adherence to Company policies.
- Consistently provides a positive role-model to testers, in terms of work performance, attitude and attendance.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18 years and above.
- 3+ years of QA testing experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of test cycles and processes.
- Reliable, and can be counted on to work all scheduled shifts.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms.
Do you really meet the requirements? Do not hesitate to apply! We´re looking forward to meeting you!
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com, hangar13games.com and 2kczech.com accounts.