Customer Service Supervisor - ALL CVs MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, the 2K label includes some of the most talented game development studios in the world today including: Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Hangar 13, 2K Czech and Cat Daddy Games. Our world-class team of engineers, developers, graphic artists and publishing professionals are stewards of a growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, NBA 2K, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment.
Our vision at 2K is to create a diverse and inclusion environment to “Come as You are and Feel Equipped to do Your Best Work!” We are dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and equality in all that we do. Our communities are focused on increased access and personal growth, and their greatness depends on a diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and perspective. We're an equal opportunity employer, and we're excited to build the future of co-living with the world's most hardworking and passionate people.
What You Will Do
- Be the partner concern point for all customer service issues called out from the customer service team.
- Deliver timely, accurate, and encouraging follow-up to user questions and issues via Chat and Email
- Have deep knowledge of 2K products and services
- Become the subject matter authority for Customer Service processes and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of troubleshooting PCs, PlayStation, and Microsoft consoles
- Detail all incidents in Zendesk
- Handle incidents to closure
- Interact efficiently with customers and internal developers
- Issue discounts or merchandise as part of our CS Strategy
- Raise issues as needed
- Assist in generating training materials and customer-facing documentation.
- Mentorship, training, and overall guidance to Customer Service Associates
- Work with management on customer service initiatives
- Help the team with other tasks as needed
- Implement and promote an environment of Customer Service throughout the company.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
- Outstanding communication and writing skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Excel, Word, and Outlook skills.
- High efficiency with few errors.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills while being adaptive and adaptable to change.
- Proven and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Proven knowledge in project and process management
- Ability to work well in a team environment while motivating associates with integrity and ethics.
- Demonstrates understanding and lives by the departments’ core values with adherence to Company policies.
- Consistently provides a positive role model to associates in terms of work performance, demeanour and attendance.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of customer service/support experience.
- Understanding and ability to implement effective customer service standards.
- Able to communicate to C1/C2 English and Spanish, in both written and oral forms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Marketing or Advertising or in a related field or significant experience in customer service with emphasis in gaming.
- Meaningful previous customer support experience in an online environment.
- Strong trouble shooting/problem solving ability.
- Continuous pattern of professional development and learning.
- Expertise with Zendesk, helpdesk software or issue/bug tracking tools.
- Gamer that loves video games!
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.