QA Tester - Submissions, Based In Madrid, CV MUST BE SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, the 2K label includes some of the most talented game development studios in the world today including: Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Hangar 13, 2K Czech and Cat Daddy Games. Our world-class team of engineers, developers, graphic artists and publishing professionals are stewards of a growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, NBA 2K, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment.
Our vision at 2K is to create a diverse and inclusion environment to “Come as You are and Feel Equipped to do Your Best Work!” We are dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and equality in all that we do. Our communities are focused on increased access and personal growth, and their greatness depends on a diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and perspective. We're an equal opportunity employer, and we're excited to build the future of co-living with the world's most hardworking and passionate people.
What You Will Do
- Work in and navigate various First Party portals and systems.
- Help review project deliveries to ensure they meet First Party requirements.
- Help in the setup, coordination and submission of game code and metadata delivered to First Party.
- Help report bugs, errors, and gather corrective feedback to deliver to core QA teams as needed.
- Assist in keeping documentation and checklists up-to-date
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
- Able to use MS Office proficiently.
- Good written and verbal communication etiquette in English.
- Adequate attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems effectively.
- Ability to work well under strict time constraints.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Proactive and comfortable asking questions.
- A positive attitude with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
QUALIFICATIONS (Education and Experience)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years’ experience with processes and procedures related to video game production.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms (B1 or higher).
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.