DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Test both 2D and 3D games, listening and looking for bugs, on various gaming platforms and devices.
- Find defects in the software using established methods.
- Accurately execute all assigned test cases.
- Enter detailed, but concise, bugs into the bug database.
- Regress fixed bugs on each release.
- Be prepared to provide insight as to the playability of a title.
- Be a positive role model, in terms of work performance and attitude.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Knowledgeable with gaming devices, consoles and PCs.
- Computer literacy (Office suite, Google suite, Outlook and Database Software).
- Understanding of the department’s core values and adherence to Company policies.
- Advanced written and verbal communication in English.
- A positive attitude with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrating confidence and initiative.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education and Experience)
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Desirable previous software testing experience.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms (B1 or higher).