Incident Responder, Prague
2K Security is seeking a dedicated Incident Responder to join our team. In this role, you will handle and mitigate security incidents, collaborate with various teams, and employ a diverse set of security technologies and tactics to solve problems.
You will work collaboratively to implement automated response workflows and improve our incident response capabilities. When not involved in an incident, your responsibilities will include threat hunting, the development of new detection rules, and implementing new standards or process improvements.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with internal teams to coordinate incident response efforts and provide regular updates on incident status.
- Assist in conducting post-incident reviews and root cause analyses, contributing to the identification of areas for improvement.
- Participate in the technical analysis and investigation incidents, including basic malware analysis, packet-level analysis, and system-level forensic analysis with direction from the Lead Incident Responder.
- Contribute to the assessment and enhancement of incident response plans, log monitoring, mitigation, and recovery strategies.
- Support the Incident Response program for Public Cloud, On-Premises and hybrid environments.
- Assist in the development and recommendation of automated Security Orchestration and Response workflows.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- 2+ years of experience in Incident Response, Forensics or Security Automation and Response.
- Familiarity with various Security platforms (EDR, IDS/IPS, SOAR, Prisma, etc.).
- Basic scripting skills (Python, PowerShell, Bash) for automating security operations and incident response processes.
- Awareness of common cybersecurity frameworks such as Mitre ATT&CK, SANS Top 20, Cyber Kill Chain, and the OWASP Top 10.
- Industry security certifications are a plus, such as CompTIA Security+, ECIH (EC-Council Certified Incident Handler), or similar.
- Occasional Travel.
Who We Are:
2K Games is filled with some of the brightest minds in the game development and publishing arena, having delivered NBA2K, WWE2K, Civilization, Borderlands, and Lego 2K Drive, among many other titles. In the quest to protect the integrity of our games and simultaneously create a safe and fair gaming experience for our gamers - only the best security talent can get the job done.
The 2K Information Security team consists of top-notch security specialists that protect our games on multiple platforms such as Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and living-room consoles to ensure a secure and reliable experience for gamers across the planet.
If you’re a passionate security expert focusing on detection and response, we welcome you to join us and make a landmark difference in the gaming universe.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.