JOB TITLE: Infrastructure Operations Analyst
CONTRACT: Fixed Term 3-years
Please send all resumes/CVs in English!!
Are you skilled in communication and thrive in fast-paced environments? Join our Infrastructure Operations team as an analyst and play a vital role in maintaining effective communication channels during critical incidents. You'll be responsible for promptly and efficiently responding to incidents, ensuring stakeholders are informed, and providing clear and concise communication updates. When you are not actively involved in an incident, you will be responsible for documentation, process improvements, and helping engineers with post-incident analyses. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your communication skills while contributing to the seamless operation of 2K IT infrastructure. Join us now and be a part of the 2K team!
What You Will Do
- Respond promptly and efficiently to incidents, providing accurate and timely communication updates to stakeholders.
- Craft clear and concise reports and other communication materials to inform everybody during incidents.
- Monitor incident queues and communication channels, ensuring all incoming messages are acknowledged and responded to on time.
- Collaborate closely with technical teams to gather incident details and translate technical information into clear, non-technical language for stakeholders.
- Maintain a calm and composed demeanor during high-pressure situations, ensuring effective communication during critical incidents.
- Document incident communication procedures, best practices, and lessons learned to improve communication processes continuously.
- Help to develop and implement communication strategies to enhance incident response and stakeholder communication.
- Assist in monitoring and analyzing communication metrics, providing insights to improve communication efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in incident communication and stakeholder management.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
- You love technology, and you are familiar with IT infrastructure terminology.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and can effectively prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- A bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Information Technology, or experience in a related field.
- Experience drafting post-incident reports to convey impact, origin, root cause, and remediation.
- Able to analyze and correlate logs from a mixed environment containing the major Operating Systems, public clouds, firewalls, dashboards, etc.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and can think on your feet to provide accurate and effective communication during incidents.
- You possess a high level of attention to detail and can maintain accuracy while working under pressure.
- Collaboration and teamwork are second nature to you, and you enjoy working closely with cross-functional teams.
- You are eager to learn and develop your communication skills in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Knowledge of technical concepts and terminology related to IT infrastructure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain composed during high-stress incidents.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Working in a 12-hour shift model (day/night)
- Familiarity with incident management processes and frameworks.
- Previous experience in incident response, stakeholder communication, or a related field.
Who We Are:
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO). Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, 31st Union, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, 2K PGA, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Quarry, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, Marvel’s Midnight Suns, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We encourage ALL applicants to explore our global positions, even if they don’t meet every requirement for the role. If you're interested in the job and think you have what it takes to work at 2K, we encourage you to apply!
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.