IT Support Specialist, Prague
3 Year Fixed Term Contract
2K develops and publishes some of the most popular video game franchises on the planet including NBA 2K, Borderlands, BioShock, Maﬁa, Sid Meier's Civilization and more. The IT and Security teams build, monitor and maintain their corporate and production infrastructure that their fans need to play their games. They are experts in systems, networks, cloud technology and security. Their teams maintain the enterprise and development technology stacks that run their company and support their gamers. The IT and Security teams operate globally to ensure a consistent and exceptional experience for the entirety of the 2K ecosystem.
WHAT THEY NEED:
2K is looking for an enthusiastic, talented and personable IT Support Specialist to join their Global IT group. Applicants will be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, while also possessing the ability to work without supervision.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As IT Support Specialist, you will be working with world class engineering and production operations teams to maintain a stable environment. You'll deploy and administer system and tools and provide front-line support to various sites and departments. You'll work closely with developers in supporting new services and tackling issues as they arise. This is an opportunity to enhance your career in a critical role supporting what some of the largest and most successful game franchises. This includes:
- Serve as primary IT support, coordinating with existing IT staff to diagnose and resolve hardware/software issues on PC/macOS workstations and infrastructure hardware
- Day-to-day administration of Windows server environment: AD, DNS, DHCP, related applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve network connectivity issues (including VPN support)
- Use imaging and deployment tools (SCCM) to ensure workstations and applications are deployed in a standardized manner
- Assist in administering backup and restoration system
- Develop and maintain documentation for procedures and user resolution documentation
- Provide timely and creative solutions to challenging problems
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple ongoing projects
WHO WE THINK WILL BE A GREAT FIT
You're passionate about working with enterprise technology. You desire to interact with various departments - identifying and responding to a variety of technical challenges. You're able to provide amazing customer service. You're looking to expand your career by working in a large scale, enterprise environment. You are willing to work in a fast paced and cutting-edge environment with other highly skilled professionals. You are anxious to grow and develop skills that will help make 2K the best gaming company in the world.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the Windows and macOS operating systems, Active
- Directory & Ofﬁce 365 in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of server and PC workstation hardware, software and security essentials
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related ﬁeld, MCSE certiﬁcation, or equivalent experience required
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.