LOCATION: Brno, Czech Republic (On-site)
CONTRACT: Fixed Term 3-years
Please send all resumes/CVs in english!!
Who We Are
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO). Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, 31st Union, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, 2K PGA, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Quarry, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, Marvel’s Midnight Suns, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We encourage ALL applicants to explore our global positions, even if they don’t meet every requirement for the role. If you're interested in the job and think you have what it takes to work at 2K, we encourage you to apply!
What We Need:
2K Publishing Tech delivers innovative solutions to our studios and supports all their technology needs to ensure they can focus on building incredible games. The Technical Project Coordinator is a junior-level position for those looking to apply their project management skills to the gaming industry. We are looking for someone with abilities to handle technical infrastructure deployment projects, including tracking milestones, risks, issues, and dependencies across a variety of projects. Documentation including note taking, action item tracking, and status update summaries along with developing team meetings will be critical. Ideally you will have phenomenal interpersonal and organizational skills to navigate our sophisticated and fast-paced environment. Perhaps most importantly, we need someone with a love for getting things done.
What You Will Do:
- Establish, maintain, and drive delivery against multiple Technical Infrastructure projects.
- Monitor project progress to ensure projects remain on track and communicate when things look like they might miss milestones. You will identify project objectives and ensuring that they’re met in a timely fashion.
- Partner with leads to capture project scope, meeting minutes, action items, risks, and issues. Know when to call out issues and who to involve when things need to get done.
- Proactively identify, track, and drive resolution of blocking issues.
- Maintain project status in Jira for organization-level reporting.
- Drive risk mitigation and issue resolution through your relationships and action-based instincts.
- Establish and lead regular partner syncs.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
If you enjoy building and deploying technology and bringing sophisticated projects to fruition. You understand what it means to bring organization in a fast-paced environment with minimal disruption! You are interested in exploring diverse infrastructure technologies and have a drive to understand how they function and interact. You consider excellence in communication to be one of, if not your strongest asset across all mediums.
- Experience handling technical infrastructure and technology deployment projects in both data center and cloud environments
- Knowledge of basic network and systems principals (OSI model, bootstrapping systems, datacenter physical topology, etc.)
- High school diploma + relevant work experience; or BA/BS; or equivalent in STEM or software-related fields
- Proficiency in G-Suite
- Strategic planning, facilitation and presentation skill.
- Ability to influence and drive consensus
- Project management abilities
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.